In this conversation, I am talking with Food Technologist Cliff Little about flavour development in tea. We discuss the importance of genetics, mutations and experience to develop the most sublime tasting brews!
- Cliff's background
- Genetics, epigenetics and the turning on of flavour in tea
- Mutations and cloning tea
- Gushu tea and why age improves tea
To Support our podcast:
- Follow the podcast
- Watch our YouTube videos about Tea
- Load up your cupboards with the finest Teas on Earth
SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!
About Tea Lifted Conversations Podcast
A series of informal conversations over tea about a wide variety of topics. Sharing conversations over tea has a unique capacity to expose and hopefully dissolve tribalism and engender free, uninhibited conversation. I hope that this series provides interesting viewpoints and ideas which engage, entertain and inspire.
Like this show and want to support us? Great, thank you!