Our Returns Policy
We want all of our clients to love our products and offer the following returns policy.
Non-Faulty Returns: If for any reason you change your mind about a product then we will accept returns requested within 14 days of receipt of the products and we will give you a refund. There are some important conditions:
- The product has to be unopened, unused and undamaged to qualify.
- The product must be returned before we can issue any refunds.
- The price of the return postage is paid by the client.
- The refund given will be for the price paid for the product and does not include shipping.
- For copyright reasons, we cannot accept returns on any books.
- We do not refund any associated customs or sales tax charged by your local authorities.
Faulty Returns: If you receive a product that you think is faulty or develops a fault within 60 days of purchase then please email us immediately. We will assess the issue to determine if the product is faulty and if we agree that there is a fault we will issue you with a replacement or refund with the following conditions:
- The product fault must be reported within 60 days of receipt of the product.
- The fault or damage will be verified by us before issuing any refunds. We may ask for photographs for verification.
- If we require the product returned then we will pay for the return shipping.
- We will either replace it with free shipping or refund the amount paid for the product plus the shipping charge for the product. Please be aware that if the product was sent with other items the shipping refund will be proportional.
Should the cost of shipping for a replacement exceed the cost of the goods itself, we reserve the right to issue a credit/refund instead, or will offer to ship a replacement item with your next order.
Refused Delivery: Local import taxes, sales taxes and customs duties are outside of our control and responsibility, they are charged by the authorities in your destination country. Should you refuse the delivery due to unwillingness to pay these charges or for any other reason, then we operate the following returns policy.
Upon return and receipt of the goods, we will refund you the cost of the goods minus a 25% restocking fee. We do not refund the shipping costs. We reserve the right to make the following further deductions from the refund:
- If the order was placed with Free Shipping then we will deduct the cost of the shipping charges from the refund.
- If there are any associated return shipping costs then these will be deducted from the refund.
- The value of any damaged goods will be deducted from the refund.
If we mistakenly send you the wrong product or if an item is missing then please email us within 14 days and we will either refund/credit you or dispatch the correct product immediately with free shipping. If we require a return of the incorrect product then we will pay for the return shipping.
Should the cost of shipping the missing item exceed the cost of the goods itself, we reserve the right to issue a credit/refund instead, or will offer to ship a replacement item with your next order.